Subscription Boxes are the new rage these days. There is practically one for everything you can imagine – fashion, healthy treats, yoga, jewelry, shoes…and the list goes on. If you have a hobby or interest, I can guarantee you that there is a subscription box service for it. So, I was extremely thrilled to learn that there are also Christian subscription services available!
Bette’s Box of Blessings sent me a free subscription box to review on my blog. I was very impressed by the selection of products that you receive each month for a very reasonable price! These products are great for my own spiritual development or I can gift them to family and friends.
The theme of the March Subscription box is “Friendship” and it contained:
- Book – “Just Show Up” by Kara Tippetts and Jill Lynn Buteyn is a book about two friends learning how to live through one’s cancer diagnosis.
- CD – “Battles” by Rita Springer. Just listen to the words of the songs to discover the true friend we have in Jesus. True worship!
- Daily Perpetual Calendar – Never Unfriended. Thought for today: “Turns out, every woman has days or years when she feels like the new girl.” Can you relate? I sure can!
- Sticky Notes – Stick a Prayer Anywhere. Love, love, love this! These are notes that I can stick in the kids’ lunchboxes, or as a note to their teachers, or as a reminder to myself!
- All-occasion, premium cards – Colors of Compassion. I am always running to the store for a card, so it’s extremely nice to have cards readily available for me to send to a friend. What I love even more about this selection of cards, is that it supports the Compassion International ministry that helps children who are living in poverty around the world.
All of these would retail for more than $75.00 but the monthly subscription cost of Bette’s Box of Blessings is only $29.99. However, the greater value is how wonderfully blessed you will be with these products or how great a blessing you could be to someone else by sharing a gift that could encourage and build their faith.
After a review of Bette’s Box of Blessings, I have decided to become an Affiliate Partner to offer this great product to my Readers. You can start your monthly subscription by clicking this link: Bette’s Box of Blessings . Use the Promo Code SHARE to receive $5.00 off your first month’s box.
If you take advantage of the Bette’s Box of Blessings subscription service by using my link, I would love to hear your thoughts. Please come back and comment below and receive a FREE GIFT from me!!!